There’s always a lot of media coverage and hype when the Chancellor presents his Spring Statement but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to understand what exactly is included and how it may affect you.
In this report, we explain:
- Changes to Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax, with commentary about how those changes may affect you.
- Changes to the taxation of investing and the most tax efficient investments.
- How the Spring Statement may affect your business, or the self-employed.
- Changes that will affect how you are taxed and what you need to do if you’re a “Resident Foreigner”.
- Changes in the attitude and approach of HMRC in respect of tax investigations and disputes.
Download our report now to make sure you understand all the implications of the Spring Statement.